Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday's Lunch

Snack: Plum slices and kettle corn that we bought at the apple orchard this weekend.

Lunch: Salami and cheese butterfly sandwich, butterfly cucumbers, babybel cheese (with a butterfly cut-out), and strawberries and blueberries.

I learned from last Friday that I can't put the sugar eyes on the night before. They apparently were sort of melted by lunch time. For the butterfly, I added the eyes in the morning as I packed it in her lunch box and she said they were perfect at lunch.


1 comment:

  1. Love the butterflies!! :)
    I did the heart on a Babybel and Syd loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete