Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Clown'in Around

I had a lot of fun making this lunch. I hope it makes Haley smile too!


Lunch: Salami and herb cream cheese on a whole wheat pita. carrots and cucumber slices with ranch, strawberries and a mini milky way.

Snack: Yogurt covered pretzels and cheddar cheese flowers.

1 comment:

  1. It turned out really cute!! Love the clown "hair"! Very clever!! :)
    What did you use for his mouth?

    ReplyDelete