Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Acorn

This is one of those cases where one thing leads to another. I found these cute acorn picks at Factory Card and Party outlet but I didn't have anything that really went with them. So, when I saw an acorn cookie cutter at Hobby Lobby, I had to get it :)

Lunch: 4 mini acorn shaped PB&Js (a.k.a. Mr. ad Mrs. Acorn), cucumber slices and ranch, and grape kabobs on the acorn picks.

Snacks: Haley asked to have some sunflower seeds. So, they have almost the same snack of a Clif twisted fruit and yogurt pretzels plus Haley has a little container of sunflower seeds.

3 comments:

  1. Ok they are TOO cute!!! :) Love them!!! Their "expressions" are adorable!! :)
    What did you use for the mouth and eyebrows?
    My kids are big seed eaters too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! The eyebrows and the mouth are made from cucumber skin.

    ReplyDelete