Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thursday's Lunch

I admit it...I'm glad it's almost the end of the week. I started strong but my creative juices were struggling tonight. I stood there and looked at everything with no ideas of what I was going to do. I decided on a moon and stars theme...didn't really execute it as much as I was hoping but hopefully the girls will like them.

A's Lunch: PB&J on a blueberry bagel (I know it sounds gross but she loves it) with fruit leather stars, string cheese, clementine with a strawberry moon, and peas.



H's Lunch: 2 turkey and cheese moon sandwiches (stacked) with fruit leather stars, secured by some red grapes, peas with a strawberry star for decoration, strawberries with a cantaloupe moon, and a start and moon cheese cut-outs.


Snacks: Raisins (Avery) and Banana chips (Haley) with granola bar bites.

1 comment:

  1. Well you may not think they are creative, but I do!! :) Syd would love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete