Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jolly Old St. Nicholas!

I don't know what is up with making them 2 almost completely different lunches but I think I need to stop! Today the reasoning was I didn't have enough bread to make them both sandwiches. I find this very annoying because I was at the store TODAY and didn't realize we needed bread. Ai yi yi....


Avery's Lunch:
  • 2 (stacked) Santa Claus PB&J sandwiches. His features are made from fruit leather (hat, nose and mouth) and provolone cheese beard, mustache, and the fluff on his hat).
  • Carrots with ranch
  • String cheese
  • Clementine flower with a grape center
Haley's Lunch:
  • Ham and veggie cream cheese on a whole wheat pita (she's been all about this this week) with a Santa on top. Made just like Avery's but with a cheddar base for his "skin")
  • Blackberries with a candy cane pick
  • Carrots with ranch (ranch is under the Babybel)
  • A Babybel cheese

Check out What's for Lunch Wednesday for more great bento ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I think these are my favorite of the Christmas lunches so far. They are very cute. How long does it take you to make their lunches every night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thank you so much! The time I spend really depends. Some of them come together really fast (10-15 minutes) but some take longer. I think this one probably took me about a half hour. I enjoy doing it so I don't watch the clock.

    ReplyDelete