Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Wreath

We're getting down to the final days before Christmas break (WOO-HOO!!). As much as I've loved the Christmas themed bentos, I have to admit, I'm looking forward to 2 weeks of not having to pack a lunch at night.


  • Peanut Butter and honey on whole wheat wreath sandwich with strawberry fruit leather berries and bow.
  • Strawberry and kiwi slices
  • Carrots with ranch
  • Nestle Crunch bell

For more ideas, check out What's for Lunch Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to this whole bento thing and you seem like you're pretty good!! Do you know of a blog post someone has about where to get the best boxes and all these supplies??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I got the fushia box that I use a lot in the baby food supplies area at Babies R Us (shhh - don't tell my girls that!). You can also buy a LOT of the supplies online. My favorite site is www.allthingsforsale.com. Here is a nice article that provides more details on supplies to get you started! http://wendolonia.com/blog/bento-box-faq/ Have fun!

    ReplyDelete