Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Guess Hoooo Loves You!

I'm back to the Valentine theme!

  • 2 turkey and cheese sandwich owls on whole wheat (stacked) - cheddar and provolone accents with icing eyes. Mr. Owl is holding a sign that says "Guess Hoooo Loves You!"...ME!
  • Carrots and cucumber slices with ranch (in green container)
  • Cantaloupe chucks with blueberries
  • Pretzel snaps
  • 2 Dove chocolate hearts

    Close up of Mr. Owl's sign

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I'm going to have to find some of those eyes here. LOVE how creative you are with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I haven't been able to find them locally. I had to order the eyes online.

    ReplyDelete