Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teddy Bear Lunch

Tomorrow's lunch was pretty quick and easy. But Haley thinks it's "sooooooo cute!"

  • Salami and veggie cream cheese on a whole wheat sandwich thin. Teddy Bear garnish is made from cheddar with ham nose and ears, provolone eyes with cucumber pupils and mouth.
  • Broccoli
  • Red grapes
  • cheese stick
  • 2 Hershey kisses

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute. Where do you get the tools to make these precious lunches? I'm impressed (and inspired).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanie, I'm so glad you like my lunches! Thanks for leaving a comment :) Ive gotten my supplies from a variety of places. I purchased this particular box at Babies R Us. It's made by Sassy and was actually intended for toddler meals. The silcone cups can be purchased at Michaels or JoAnn Fabrics. I've also gotten a lot of my cookie cutters there. Finally, some of the true "bento" supplies I've purchased online. My favorite site is "www.allthingsforsale.com". Happy Bento-ing!

    ReplyDelete