Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Top of the Week To You!

Is it too early for a St. Patrick Day's bento? I don't think so!

  • Salami, cheese and mustard on a whole wheat sandwich thin. Shamrock is made of dye provolone with a cheddar "I Love U"
  • Carrots with ranch
  • Grape kabobs on St. Patty's picks (Thanks Vicki!)
  • 2 Girl Scout Trefoil cookies

6 comments:

  1. love it!!!! youre my idol girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - love the picks!! :)
    Very cute as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your lunches! Where did you get the cute bunny container for dip? You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny container is one of 4 little animal face cups that came in the set. I bought them at a local store that sells bento supplies but I bet you can find them online somewhere. www.allthingsforsale.com and www.jlist.com usually have a pretty good selection of dip containers. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete