Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, May 30, 2011

*~*~* Happy Memorial Day! *~*~*

We're headed to the pool this afternoon. After all the snacks we enjoyed during the parade this morning, no one was ready for lunch yet. So, I packed some quick bentos to eat during the swim break at the pool. (Yea summer!!)





  • 1.5 sandwiches (Haley has turkey, ham and cheese with honey mustard and Ave has PB&J). They each got 1 and a half because there wasn't quite enough sandwich to make 2 full stars but there would have been too much scrap to waste if I only made one. I put the half on the bottom and stabalized the top sandwich with a half of a cheese stick. The stars on top are dyed provolone.

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Cherries (pre-pitted)

  • Hershey kisses

1 comment: