Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, May 30, 2011

One More Week...

One week from today we will be getting ready for the last day of school! ONE WEEK! I don't know about you but I can't wait for summer vacation. We're going to have so much fun.

But, alas, we still have a week to go. So, here's tomorrow's lunch:



  • Turkey, cheddar and honey mustard on a whole wheat tortilla (Avery has a PB&J roll-up on whole wheat)

  • Cheddar flowers

  • Corn and purple cauliflower

  • Blackberries and raspberries

  • A Dove chocolate with almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment