Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Turkey Feathers

My inspiration for this lunch was Tommy the Turkey.


  • 2 circle-shaped sandwiches with a carrot beak, icing eyes and an apple skin gobbler
  • Apple slices with peanut butter
  • Carrots with ranch
  • Hershey Kisses

Bento Lunch

Cute TDay Bento
 
Click here for links to other Thanksgiving Themed lunches:
 

7 comments:

  1. I will have to plan ahead and buy some different colored apples to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would get such a kick out of this! Mind if I steal the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chamelion, of course I don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all the colors!!! Great use of apples. My girls love their apples!
    PS... I am your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corey - thanks for following. I'm happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love it! I used clementine slices for my son's turkey feathers. The apples are even more awesome :)

    ReplyDelete