Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mummy for Her Tummy

Completely inspired by Cristi's Mummy on a Stick over at BentOnBetterLunches came this slightly modified mummy:

  • Tortilla with herb cream cheese and salami, decorated with icing eyes and cucumber peel
  • Grapes with adorable mummy ring (which I won from AllthingsforSale.com's Halloween giveaway -- woot woot!)
  • Cucumber slices
  • Cheese stick
  • Hershey Kisses
The following are the products (or similiar products) that I used to create this lunch:

1 comment: