Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love Bug

This lady bug lunch was one of the first bento lunches I came across when I discovered the wonderful world of bento.   It inspired me when creating today's Love Bug lunch.

 
  • Love Bug sandwich made using the Pampered Chef sandwich cutter and decorated with cheddar cheese and icing eyes
  • Peas
  • Red grapes
  • Brownie bite
Here are some of the products, or similar products,  I used when creating this lunch: 
 


The letter picks can be purchased at BentoUSA by clicking the ad on the right side of my blog.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the little heart dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! How do you keep the eyes on? I've been using a dab of peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen, I use a dab of peanut butter or cream cheese to keep the eyes on. I have also found, laying a small piece of wax paper over the sandwich before closing the box, helps keep everything looking nice until lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Love Bug Bento Box Lunch is so cool. Featured you on Creative Bento Box Lunch Ideas For Kids

    ReplyDelete