Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, February 4, 2013

It's the 100th Day of School

With Mr. Groundhog saying that spring is on it's way and the days slowly getting longer, I have to admit, I'm already dreaming about summer!   Today, is the girls' 100th day of school already!!   So, we made a lunch to celebrate :)

 
  • 2 square shaped sandwiches (stacked...actually it's closer to 1 1/2 sandwiches because that's how much I could get out of the bread) decorated with provolone to say "100 Days"
  • Carrots with ranch with a chalkboard cupcake pick
  • Vanilla yogurt with strawberry "100"
  • Homemade peppermint patty decorated with "100" using white chocolate
Here are some of the items, or similar items, I used when creating this lunch:


Go to BentoUSA via the ad to the right, to find the sauce cups and silicone cup that the carrots are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment