Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Team Effort!

Sorry I have been Missing In Action this week! I've been packing lunches but bad about posting them!!

On Monday, the girls were home from school for the holiday so lunch was a team effort. They used our new Snow White cookie cutters from Williams Sonoma and food safe markers to create their sandwiches while I made the rest of their lunch. Here is what we came up with:

  • 2 Snow White-shaped sandwiches (stacked)
  • Apple slices
  • Broccoli and carrots with ranch and an apple cupcake pick
  • Hershey Kisses
Here are some of the items I used when creating this lunch:

Click on the BentoUSA ad to the right side of my blog to find the sauce cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment