Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Before and After

So, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

In the case of this lunch, the chicken came first.   I think I was originally inspired by Family Fun to turn a hard boiled egg into a chick.  But, I can't find the link online.  If anyone happens to have it, let me know and I'll update this post.

  • 2 sandwiches (stacked) decorated with cheddar, provolone and food safe markers
  • Hard boiled egg, decorated with carrots and food safe marker
  • Carrots with ranch
  • Red and green grapes and a chick cupcake ring
  • Hershey's Miniature candy bar
It was my daughter's idea to add the egg shell (which I sanitized) and the cracks on the cheese egg.  I love when their creativity surpasses mine!

Here are some of the items I used when creating this lunch:


Bento Lunch

2 comments:

  1. Cutest cutters ever and the egg is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so cute!! Love the idea of the hatching chick with the egg shell! Your daughter is brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete